Monday, 17 June 2013

Dylusions frame



Hello friends
Hope you are all good
Its been another busy week here
my shed is upside down with what can only be described as complete mayhem!
hoping to get some much needed organisation .....I just need an extra day at the weekend!
(I'm in the process of making some big changes, hope to share that with you very soon!)

I managed to dig out my neglected Dylusions
too create a colourful frame
I painted the whole frame with Claudine Helmuths black gesso
I added some leaves to the corners stamped using Dylusions stamps and coloured with dylusion ink sprays.  I doodled some swirls using a posca pen in white.
The inside was a tag cut down then spritzed with cherry pie ink, then I added some white linen spray through a stencil,  
I used my Dymo machine to print out the "No place like home"
To finish I cut out some of the bunting from the bunting stamp set and added it to the frame then added our little spider friend in Archival ink
Had lots of fun creating this ....
as always feel free to leave a comment

Oooo and I nearly forget....
I'm thrilled to be returning to the fabulous 
 ART from THE HEART to teach a weekend of 
All things Ranger In October ...

for more details hop over here 
Hope to see some of you there....I cant wait!

Right I'm off to sort out my mess
have a  very fabulous week 

kaz x




18 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kaz, will look great in your wee shed! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cobwebs & homes Hmmm, sounds a bit like my place! Very cute :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you hate when life gets in the way of crafting? love this, kaz. hope your changes mean you'll get more time to "play"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm! Spiders & homes, sounds a bit like my place :-) very cute!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, lovely frame and I am liking the Cherry Pie (unusual as pink is the one colour I dont wear!). Changes eh? You tease ;-)

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little framed wonderfulness! October is my favorite month - I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore the pink - I love that you alternate between vintage browns and creams with the bright Dylusions colours. I just got the Dylusions white spray ink - looove it. It completely changes the colour of the Adirondak spray inks and gives them a painty finish instead of ink.

    Can't wait to hear about the 'big changes'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the contrast of bright colours against the black frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaz...your frame is so cute. I love the black gesso and the very bright and fun design inside of your frame. The bunting and the leaves gracing the frame are really striking and I love what they add to the frame. Being against the black, they really pop! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! Hope you're having a lovely week so far! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun project, Kaz! Love that you use the Dymo for your journaling!! But, my favorite part? Those leaves adorning the outside of the frame! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and bright Kaz. The overall effect is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous frame Kaz. Love the colours...really funky project

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Dylusions Frame! Total Mayhem... I can relate as we are moving our crafting stuff into the basement where there will be more room! Up and Down the steps... good exercise, however my legs are not to happy about it!! Hugs and Have a fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your frame! So very cool and so very FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, inspired me to have a go at a Halloween frame, my fav time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! The black frame shows off the colours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx