Pages

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

12 tags and a winner....



Hello friends!

Just a quickie post to share this months Tim Holtz inspired 12 tags with you 
for all the inspiration and how too, hop over here to tims blog......
This one is one of my favourite tags yet......
It uses lots of the fabulous Layering stencils.......
(they are now available here )
So here is my entry
I added an arrow from the Idea-ology Industrious stickers
along with some stitching 
The stencils are so cool! 
As always feel free to leave a comment
great to know you popped by!

Okay so who won the stamp set???
I asked my girl to draw a winner......
Congrats to
INKYPINKYCRAFT
who said
so so so wish I could have been there looks like an amazing time was had! I would so love to be lucky enough to win these stamps, good luck everyone! hugs trace x

congrats to you!!
Drop me an email and I will post your stamps ASAP
thanks so much for all the comments,

Have a good evening

kaz x




23 comments:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous, I love the stitching. Congrats to Inkypinkycraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Trace on winning the stamps. What a great tag you made Kaz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the colors you used. Great tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Kaz. The colours are stunning and the butterflies are my favourite stamp at the moment.
    Looking forward to seeing you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tag and great take for September. Love it.
    Thanks also for all your hard work on his workshop days.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my heroess Super-Kaz! What a cheerful, lovely tag! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tag Max. I love the colours and those stencils are fab. Congratulations Trace on winning those brilliant stamps. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag. The techniqes are just fab. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Turned out gorgeously Kaz!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. luscious colors....looking forward to playing with this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow a beautiful tag , gorgeous tag and wow thanks so much, I would so have loved to have been part of those workshops, so to say I am thrilled to have won the stamps is a huge understatement.....thanks so much ! hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag, Kaz! COngrats to the winner of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your tag Kaz - hope you're taking those words to heart girl! (That arrow is sooo cool)Hugs MMx

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS tag!!! I'm still waiting forum stencils to arrive...can't wait! Love the butterflies on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another month of inky messing with Tim's latest tag (& your trip,lucky you :-D)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tag, Kaz. Love the colors and the butterflies. And of course, the sentiment...such a lovely thought and so true! Congrats to Trace on her stamp collection win! That is wonderful! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous tag and well done Trace

    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag, Kaz! The colours are gorgeous and the stitching is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bright color combination and the stiching. Wonderfull tag!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE this one! Beautiful job layering the stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glorious colours on this tag - and amazing layering. And a big Yay! for Trace at inkypinkycraft!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx