Tuesday, 24 September 2013

A Catch up......




Hello friends!
Hope you are all good!
A quickie post from me tonight
Just wanted to announce the winner of the Ranger Apron.......
The lucky winner was picked by Mr Kaz....
Congrats to 
Please drop me your snail mail Annie and I will post it to you ASAP

Just a quick catch up of my weekend  workshops at Art from the Heart
I taught a distress workshop along with a Shabby canvas.....
A big thank you to everyone who came along....it was so much fun!
As usual I forgot to take lots of photos......
lots of concentration!
the lovely Daisy and Gemma working away......

Had to have a group hug.......
so lovely to finally meet my friend Jackie......she had travelled over from Wigan
(I even managed to give her the wrong directions too!!oops!)

And this little lady was my star student for the day.......
Ella is a shining star
 at 9 years old she produced a gorgeous canvas....well done Ella!

Then I had a little suprise.....
the lovely Sandra made me a beautiful handmade book
for me......wow !!
It really is a treasure.....thank you!!

And a trip to AFTH would not be the same without the 
gorgeous Dyan.....
thanks for the fun times!
As always Thanks for popping by
feel free to leave a comment
Have a fabulous week!
cheerio

Kaz x



13 comments:

  1. I would love to come for a visit and take a class from you. Hugs!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous class, wish I lived closer.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. had a fabby dabby tme me dear have shown EVERYONE my work of art!!! loves huggles and rubbish malteaser blowing from jackie aka anne akai aldi advert x hahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Annie on winning the apron. Looks as if you were all having fun. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so thrilled to have won this Ranger Apron.......big hugs to Mr Kaz. If only I was nearer and could take a class....maybe you will come to Scotland and take a class :-) it would be so lovely to meet you again x ( we recently met at Tim's workshop and the pics on my blog)

    Thank you so much will email you asap

    Crafty hugs from a very delighted Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog post. Thank You! I had a fab time and learnt so much.
    Big kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. :::sigh::: looks like everyone had a great time. Maybe someday I will make it across the pond and be able to take a class with you at AFTH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These must have been wonderful classes, Kaz! Love the photos, especially that last one. I did get a nice chuckle out of someone asking you for directions ~ thank you ~ much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had an amazing time Kaz, you are truly fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Annie on winning the black Ranger apron! Your weekend workshop looks like you guys had a blast! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time & Ella's canvas is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh... it looks like everyone had so much fun! One day, I must meet you in person! I think we would have such a fun time chatting, eating, and sharing crafting stories; not to mention the fun we would have playing with all of Dyan's goodies! :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx