Monday, 28 October 2013

A quick catch up.....

 Hello friends!

Hope you are all good!
Just a quickie catch up to share some photos of what 
I got up to over the weekend.......
On friday I took myself off 
to "Art from the heart" in Harrogate 
to teach a weekend of |"Everything Ranger "
to a really fabulous group of ladies
(some had travelled from all over the UK......)
Over the weekend we created lots of technique tags using lots 
of ranger products.......
On day two we created a tag book to hold all the tags from the weekend 
Heres the class in full flow...... 
the lovely Margaret getting nice and inky.......



some examples from the class 
it was lovely to meet Tina.....
Karen was a little camera shy...... but so very smiley
Heres the very fabulous Ali.....
Ali looked after us and fed us all the most 
gorgeous food
(Thank you so much Ali! and for looking after me too!)
Here I am working very hard...honest!
I had a visit from the lovely Kate and her Elenor
who bought me some chocolate treats for my trip home....nom nom

And after a slightly traumatic train journey home which involved 
me taking refuge in a bike hold (long story!)
I came home to this .......
which made me spring a couple of leaky eyes!

A mahoosive Thank you to
 Ben, Ali, Bekkah, Su and everyone who came along 
to the weekend, it was great to meet you and was lots of inky fun.......

Hope to be back soon with a make or two later on in the week
Have a good week

Kaz 
x


14 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun and how wonderful to come home to such a sweet note. Hope you aren't experiencing the nasty weather we've been hearing about in the UK on our news over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an absolute blast Kaz! I had so much fun and learned so much too. The best bit was getting home to my hubby who said "Did you make that?" in an incredulous way when he saw my tag book! Woo hoo - praise indeed. Thanks for all your amazing work - I'd love to come back again sometime. Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity I'm so far away Kaz. Looks like everyone had a great time. Hugs Rita xxx


    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looked like everyone had soooo much fun! Someday, I will need to meet you and get to play! I hope that your ride home wasn't too traumatic that you won't want to travel anymore! Hugs to you and glad that you are safe!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Such a lovely note to come home to, what mum wouldn't have leaky eyes. I think we need the full story regarding the bike hold . . . the mind is spinning with possibilities!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Such a lovely note to come home to. I'm assuming you were being chased by a pack of rabid dogs and needed to seek refuge in the bike hold, although if this was the case, I wouldn't describe it as a "slightly" traumatic train journey!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great weekend was had by all. Go on ... tell us what happened in the bike shed! What a lovely note to come home to though - aaaw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun time you've shared with us! I about dropped my iPad, when I saw the photo of you with Kate and Elenor!! The girl with the glasses looks SO much lije my granddaughter! Same style glasses even! Her smile is even the same! Tell her she has a twin in Texas;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun time you've shared with us! I about dropped my iPad, when I saw the photo of you with Kate and Elenor!! The girl with the glasses looks SO much lije my granddaughter! Same style glasses even! Her smile is even the same! Tell her she has a twin in Texas;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh, looks like it was fun fun fun all around! Great to see you even if it was briefly xx
    I love the photo of us 3 - who knew Eleanor had a twin in Texas?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all look as though you had a good time.Great note to welcome you home .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous, it looks so much fun! One day I WILL get to AFTH.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a fabulous weekend, so wish I lived closer :-(

    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe What a lovely surprise to see you've posted about the fab weekend we all shared together - you are an amazing tutor Kaz, making learning new skills a real pleasure - the time flew by x
    I love your little message you came home to - a keeper - melts your heart.
    I will see you next time you are up our way x
    Huggles
    Kassa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx