Sunday, 6 October 2013

Pocket tag


 Hello Friends

Hope you are all good!
I know, I've not been a bad blogger of late......
Last week I came down with the dreaded lurgy.....
and it really knocked me off my feet.....YUK!
but fingers and toes crossed ..... its on its way out!

This week is super exciting......
Its the start of Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102
it all kicks off  tomorrow Monday 7th October!!
if you want to know more details then hop over to 
it really is a fabulous online class full to the brim with inspiration
and tons of product information .....
a must for anyone who loves to get inky!....I really cannot wait!

So a quickie post to share this pocket tag with you.....
Its made with a Ranger # 10 tag
I used Dylusions and distress inks to colour the card
and stamped using Tim Holtz worn text stamp set
I used some of the new Tim Holtz layering stencils for the background....
(I love these stencils!)
I had a good root through my vintage photos and found this image
of a family on a day out......
I added tissue tape,a journalling ticket and some idea-olgy.....
along with some of my own vintage finds and added a remnant rub on, onto the photo
I added some rusty wire so I could hang it .....
 and punched out a tab in black card
using a punch.

As always feel free to leave a comment
always great to know you popped by

Hope to see you CC102 class
(I will be on the naughty table!)

have a great week!


Kaz x











21 comments:

  1. Your blog looks different today??? I love the tag, it's fabulous. I still haven't signed up, but I may just get round to it later... You - on the naughty table? Surely not....lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious pocket tag - love that deep turquoise inkiness. Will be there at CC102 for sure, but squeezing it in round moving house, so may be late for some classes... will probably end up banished to the naughty table, so see you there!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great as always!
    Hope you're on the mend and Thankies for yesterday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you were under the weather but glad you are on your way to sitting at the naughty table in class. Your pocket tag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're 100% well in time for Class Kaz!! See you there!
    I LOVE your tag! love the color, the pic, the whole shootin' match!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue toned background is awesome. Looking forward to seeing your contributions to CC102!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blues on your tags, see you in class :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation Kaz. Sorry to hear you were poorly. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo to the lurgy (spiced sherry should fix that!!) but hurrah to CC102 I have signed up too. Had such a great time on the first one and am housebound all week due to an op so the perfect excuse!!
    Hope the move away from the pay to bills job is going well
    kyla x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kaz.
    So nice to see you and Kate yesterday at GNPE (hope you managed to find some goodies like ma and Angie did).
    Glad all went well at AFTH, we enjoyed shopping there on Friday, lovely new Stampotique stamps (had to have a couple) Would be rude not too!
    Beautiful tag from you today the colours are gorgeous.
    Hope to see you again in a "Crafting" situation next time.
    Love Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kaz,

    Great tag - love the colors you've chosen. I also like the vintage image that you chose.

    Have fun in the class AND at the naughty table!

    Peace,
    kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your tag turned out fabulous! So sorry to hear that you have the lurgy! I hope you get to feeling better and that no one else in your household gets it! You always come up with some of the coolest projects! Love this one!!! I hope you have a wonderful week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag, love the colour combination, the mixture of the turquoise and neural is stunning. The photo really finishes it off.
    Enjoy your 102 classes, have a fantastic week. Take care. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are feeling better, Kaz. Love your tag. That pic is perfect! See you at the troublemakers table later today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're feeling better today, there's a lot of assorted lurgys around at the moment.
    LOVE your pocket tag, it is completely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pocket tag is so awesome, I love the colors and all the embellishments... so fun !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pocket tag! Really unique, can't wait to make one.

    I've had that awful bug also, now at the end of my 3rd week. I signed up for the 101 and 102 class. Thought I'd have the 101 class done by the time the 102 class started, but the bug got me! Anyway, your project is awesome, and get well and enjoy Tim and 102!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pocket tag, Kaz. I love the Dylusions blue stenciled background. So pretty! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pop of peacock! It really makes this stand out! Gorgeous work darling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sew inspiring !!!!! I love love love it. Wonderful details showing this amazing photo in all it's vintage glory.

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx