Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Dylusional CHA samples

 Hello friends

I'm back to share something a little different to my normal vintage style......
Here's a couple of dylusional CHA samples 
I created for our lady Dyan
using some of her new Dylusions stamps......
The flower stamps are so much fun.....you can layer them to make them 3D
The colours are dylusions inks, I love the number stamps.....perfect for creating backgrounds
I have to give credit to my 11 year old daughter who offered to photograph these using her new camera sent from Santa! (I think she may have a new job!)
I added some colour to the skeleton using Tim Holtz distress markers

I love this quote stamp......
"Life is art....live yours in colour"
As always feel free to leave a comment, great to know you popped by!
For more inspiration check out these links 
here  and here
and to go shopping for the new stamps
hope to be back soon
with more samples to share

Kaz x

14 comments:

  1. Great tags Kaz, can't wait to get hold of those stamps
    Live
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are your tags really cool but holy cow!!! Your daughter is a REALLY talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these tags! I am currently playing with my Dylusions! I love them. I wouldn't ever trade them! One day... I would really like to meet Dyan Reaveley! I can't wait to get my hands on these new goodies! You have rocked the NEW products! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely Kaz. Nice to see you using some bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, and I really enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Kaz, both the tags and the photos, and of course the stamps are a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowflakes are sailing past my window....so this fabulous splash of colour is very welcome!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant bright colors - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is my first peek at Dyan's new things...I love what you've done with them. This tag is so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaz, they are gorgeous tags & well done to your daughter for taking such great photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These were so so COOL Kaz! You so need to go next year, and room with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These were so so COOL Kaz! You so need to go next year, and room with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx