Pages

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Dylusions and a catch up.....


 Hello friends
Hope you are all good!
I cant believe its nearly the end of January!!
time is just flying by!
Here's a dylusions page I created for CHA,
featuring some of the new Dylusions stamps....
 the background was created with Dylusions inks 
I added stitches to the edges and the words.....
(check out the photos....
my 11 year old daughter is turning out to be a great little photographer) 
 So where have I been??
I know I've not been around much and I've neglected
my poor old blog!
Why???
Well at start of this year I went through some changes,
and without going into details
I had to make some tough decisions.....
not really how I had planned to start 2014!

But with change comes new beginnings
and one of the changes is that
 I've now got a new full time
 "pay the bills job"
( I really am, busier than ever but wouldn't have it any other way.... I'm loving it!)

Don't worry I won't be going anywhere,
I will still be creating...... 
just might not be posting as often as I would like too
so please bare with me while I adjust to
 juggling family, work, life and my little shabby shed,

A huge thank you for all your comments, e-mails and support 
it really does mean so much!

As always feel free to leave a comment......great to know you popped by
Have a great week!

Kaz





16 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new path Hun! Hope you have a blast! Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT SUCKS sometimes being a grown up. Why does life have to run on money. I had to quit a dream job of mine because my family needed health insurance. UGH!!!!!
    HANG IN THERE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Good luck with the "bill paying" job & looking forward to your next post :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! Love your tag! I need to do more stitching on my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new job and the juggling, and don't forget to take care of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New adventures...excellent! Love what you've done with the dylusions goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your page that you created! I already have all the new items on my list! I do hope that all is truly well with you and your family! I also hope that this new "pay the bills job" doesn't burn you out! You are wonderful person and I would hate to see anything happen to you or your family! Much love and good luck! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaz you are fantastic - such a sense of humor and wonderfully talented. I had to laugh at this make -- wonderful!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get your juggling sorted so that it leaves you some time in the shed... and glad you're loving the new PTB job. Hoping 2014 will bring you all the colour, life and fun you've created in this fabulous page!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're ok Kaz, sending you a huge hug. That Dylusions piece is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This project is soooooo cool!
    Best of luck with your juggling this year, hope you still manage plenty of creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We NEED to catch up! I didn't know you got another job! Loved your pieces at the show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boo to having to get a new "pay the bills job" but who knows what new opportunities may arise from it!

    Hope the shed hasn't leaked or been swept away in all this rain!

    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your page, Kaz. Sorry you've had to cope with changes this year, but hope they will turn out to be wonderful. Make sure you have time for you in all the busy-ness. Love, Gill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx