Monday, 13 January 2014

More CHA projects......


 Hello friends!
 
Hope you are all good.....
just a quickie post tonight.......
 
Here's  another CHA project
 that I created for
Tim Holtz for the new Idea-ology releases....
 
For this project I used one of the Tim Holtz journal covers
but instead of using it as a cover, I created a hanging....... 
The journal cover was white so
I used distress stain to colour (vintage photo)
 I then added lots of Ideaology and layered some of the tags with
some of the tickets from the ephemera packs.....
I also added some of my vintage finds......some French lace
I'm so loving these arrows from Ideaology! 
The picture sits inside the cabinet cards, which I had lined with old page text

As always feel free to leave a comment....I really do appreciate each and every one
I hope to blog another tomorrow!
 
 
have a lovely evening
 
Kaz x
check out the new products available from Art from the heart(based in UK/Europe)




18 comments:

  1. I love this. It's so detailed and authentic looking. Your projects really do leave me lost for words - stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaz... I love your hanger! You did a fabulous job once again! Hugs and Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another smashing project Kaz!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! So many cool details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O'hhhhh!!!!!! Kaz this one is gorgeous!! I'm loving the honey comb background. I want to make this one. Thanks for sharing. Karen. wintonrosepapercreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kaz! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deliciously vintage Kaz, a beautifully detailed piece if art, love it.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  9. More vintage yumminess! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. as always so gorgeous and inspiring!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful piece, love how you have used all the different elements and yes, those arrows are fab, as is most of the other new release I have to say.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very gorgeous, and very 'you' :-) Beautiful work my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Really stunning project. Bet it stole the show!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great use of the products.

    ReplyDelete
  16. More inspiration... more fabulous details; and creative use of product !! I spent so much time in Ideology booth taking in all those amazing projects... you ladies just "rock" the product !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx