Tuesday, 24 June 2014


Hello friends

Just a quick post to
announce the winner of the mini distress inks from my previous posting
and to apologise for lack of posts........

 I am having some major techno problems with my
blogger account at the moment, so much so that I cant actually
upload any photos etc......its very frustrating, even after reporting the issues to blogger I'm still at square one...... hoping it will be rectified soon :0(

Anyway the lucky winner of the distress ink pads is......

who said
 "Great card Kaz. Would love to win so i can try this out "

Please drop me a message and I will post them to you ASAP

Thanks to everyone who entered

Hope to be back soon



  1. Congratulations to Mell. Lucky girl. X

  2. So sorry to hear about your Blogger problems Kaz. I do hope they get sorted soon. Congrats to Mell - enjoy!! Jenny x

  3. well done Mell.. Kaz I hope you get your blogger issues sorted soon - sometimes blogger can be a right b*gger!!

  4. Congratulations to Mell and thanks for the giveaway Kaz, hope Blogger starts playing nice soon!

  5. You and a whole lot of other people were having problems posting to Blogger. I could post, but my reading list kept coming up blank as a white wall. Blogger kept claiming I had no blogs in my reading list. And there were no reports of downtime, repairs, problems, etc. SUCH a frustrating experience, especially when I realize how much I missed in the interim. Like this giveaway. Grumble, grumble, grumble...

  6. Hi Kaz I have just seen another of your pins on pinintrest and I have to say I really love your work and I love your style, sorry sounding a bit like a stalker now! I just wanted to let you know Dee

  7. Just found this blog through Pinterest and had to come over and check it out. Love the art you do!


Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx