Pages

Sunday, 21 February 2016

A Seaside adventure

Hello friends
Hope you are all good

Just a quickie post today as
I'm back to work tomorrow,
so I may not get to be creative for a while...

Last week we went off to the coast for the day to blow the cobwebs away!
I managed to collect some cool beach treasure and got to work
 using it with this original vintage photo,
of a family enjoying their beach adventure...

I used craft card, Deco art gesso, Lindys spray`s (Danny Zuko`s denim and frozen Jack frost) Finnabair mica powder (rust) and Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink and words (Idea-ology) 

Seaweed and shell were courtesy of a very lovely Welsh beach

The photo is one from my collection.....(dated 1918)

and to finish I added some adhesive pearls  and a few stitches!


Wishing you a fabulous week!
As always feel free to leave a comment
Bye for now

Kaz
x

9 comments:

  1. great page! love the vintage photo, with your other elements. hope it's not too long before you create some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's really gorgeous Kaz. Love the craft background with the gesso, it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love that colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous creation x you have managed to capture your visit to the see in such a clever way Kaz. Great layout and details
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Kaz, some lovely creations already.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! I love all the stitching and the way you've layered the colours. I can almost hear the sea. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Kaz! I always loved your creations, this piece is absolutely stunning, I love your way to work on kraft color! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx