Friday, 5 February 2016

Hello!


Hello there friends.....

Remember me??

 I know, its been a while....
Life's been busy but all is good.... and yes I've missed you too! 

Anyway after having some much needed time out, I'm slowly
getting back into the shed to create stuff......(as and when time allows me too....)

So today, I dug out my gesso. rolled up my sleeves  and got to work creating a small canvas
in the style of  finnabair.......

 I put to use lots of my broken vintage jewellery....

I used Deco Art Gesso and crackle paint,
 keys too!
Next I used a mixture of leftover inks/paints
Dylusions, Ranger paints and perfect pearls


I have a weakness.... vintage lace, so had to use a little on this canvas.... rude not too!

I really hope you like it!

Ooo nearly forgot!
Over the last few weeks
 I've been watching lots of Periscopes
WARNING! It gets very addictive....
You hear a notification on your device, which then means you
literally drop whatever your doing to watch a live stream....
(always tricky when your shopping in Tesco's!)
its so clever and very interactive,
it means you can ask questions, get advice etc. directly....


Thank you so much to the above people, 
its been great seeing their scopes......
 go check them out!

Right best get going....there's gesso everywhere!
as always feel free to leave me a comment
I've missed you lots!


Kaz
x

(My posts may be sparse but I will try to blog when I can)


39 comments:

  1. Hellooooo!! I knew we could get you back crafting again! lovely project of course, it goes without saying. See in you in the scope in a few minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Beautiful girl!! You certainly haven't lost your gorgeous touch! Hope we will see more of you :D
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your post and look forward to seeing many more. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!!! Happy to see your amazing talent again!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Kaz, I nearly fell of my chair when I saw your project coming up on my blog list..... great to see you back, and you certainly jumped in there with a bang! Love your fantastic Finn style project! And yes, Periscope is very addictive....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Astrid for the lovely words, Lovely to hear from you too!

      Delete
  7. Wish you would scope too Kaz. Love this. So full of loveliness. Beautiful crackle glaze. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris I enjoyed creating it xx

      Delete
  8. Welcome back Kaz. Gorgeous textural piece . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love all of the texture and the colours and well, every thing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful to see your work and you again! Crushing on your Finn style project. Happy creating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So good to see you come up on my bloglist today! Fabulous project! Love the dimension & colours Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful to see you on my blog list today! You've been missed but it's good to know you've had a real break. LOVE the canvas! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, just fab so much depth. Great to see you back blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice to see you again! Lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad your back. Love your work and what a talent that has been missed! Looking forward to what may come!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay, lovely to see you back Kaz and with such a fabulous canvas too. Soooo looking forward to seeing your makes again, missed you.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kaz missed your little shed posts, you came back with a bang, love this canvas X

    ReplyDelete
  18. This canvas is a work of art - I love it! Thanks so much for coming back and sharing this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really good to see you back lovely canvas.
    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back to the blogging world, Kaz! I've missed your posts. Love this canvas. It makes me smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're baaaaack!! We missed ya! Great to see you creating again x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Missed you and your gorgeous art! Grand to see you back and what a beauty this is x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely start to the day to view your make gorgeous Kaz....
    Lovely to see you back in blogland...you were missed

    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay you are back!!! So HAPPY to see it! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful to see you creating again, Kaz, that canvas is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kaz! I am delighted to know you have cracked open the shed and given your creative self the freedom to CREATE! Have missed your posting and this gorgeous canvas is a treat for sore eyes. Thank you so much for the shout-out, too. You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Welcome back Kaz! I too have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, my! So glad the link to your blog worked! I've truly misses your art! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kaz, I'm so happy to see you creating your AMAZING art...you have been missed! I look forward to more of your gorgeous works! Bobbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just found you again. So pleased you are back

    ReplyDelete
  31. So, So Happy you are back!!! I have missed your fabulous ART. Look forward to seeing more of you always stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx