Saturday, 20 February 2016

Paperartsy Hotpicks


Hello friends!
Hope you are all good!

Most of you will know that  I took a long break from creating and only recently
decided to pick up my blending tool and to get inky and painty again.....
I'm so glad I did.....Ive missed it lots!

Today I'm really excited to share some samples
that I've been busy working on for Paperartsy.

Paperartsy have just released their new Hot Picks stamp sets, along with new colours in their Fresco paints and other stamp sets from their super talented designers
Be sure to check out all the details here......tons and tons of inspiration!!

This post is photo heavy so grab yourself a cuppa!

Here's  how I used the new Hot Picks stamps and paints.....

( I will list the Hot pick sets and paints at the end of the post)











 The soldier photo  is an image transfer and not a stamp.....I used an original
photo and photocopied him, then transferred him onto cellotape













All of the stamp sets are available from Paperartsy
for further inspiration check them out on Periscope/youtube
Stamp sets used are

As always feel free to leave a comment
Thank you so much for popping by

Kaz
xx

9 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see you making gorgeous projects again and having fun. Love your samples; and I want all the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples Kaz. I'm looking forward to seeing them in real life tomorrow. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just amazing samples Kaz. All those amazing details had me oohing and aahing all the way through them. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much incredible eye candy! Welcome back, Kazaroonie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have you been....Harry Potter style LOL really missed you, super projects, welcome back it's GOOD to see you.
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning samples, adore these new stamps!! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you enjoyed the creating of your fabulous stamps KAZ and it's great to have you back in Blogland x you have been missed.

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx