Pages

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Vintage wings....

Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Wow, I really can`t believe its the end of February!
Not that I want to wish away the months but I'm happy as the nights get lighter and its good to know that spring is just around the corner!
The weather has been too cold to be in my shed so I've moved indoors
until it gets a bit warmer.....
(Not sure my family are that happy about it as I'm super untidy, I've spotted double sided tape stuck to their socks already!) 

When I had my break from crafting, (2 years!) I decided that I was going to completely empty my shed of all my supplies,  I  pretty much got rid of everything, I gifted a lot to friends, gave some to charity and sold one or two things...
I didn't realise how much `stuff` I had collected over the years.....It was quite a shock! (gulp!)
However I did squirrel away some `stuff` as I just couldn't part with it......I'm secretly very pleased that I kept some back....
It also means I can go shopping for lots of new goodies!


Anyway I thought I would share my latest make with you....
(it was good way to use up some of my leftovers)
Ive used lots of Tim Holtz products and some of my own vintage supplies!
I started of with an extra large Ranger manila tag,
to create the background I using Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz
CMS190 Distress damask stamp set

I layered the tag with images from Tim's Walled flower paper stash

I added a some idea-ology along with some of my own vintage ephemara

The quote is from Tim's Small talk stickers

To finish I painted some industrial stickers and added an old pearl necklace to some brown parcel paper.

As always feel free to leave a comment
its always great to know you popped by!
If you would like to follow my blog on facebook just
click my link to my page which you will find on my sidebar

I will be back soon when time allows me too

bye for now

Kaz
x







14 comments:

  1. it really is so good to see you back - can't believe it was 2 years!! I didn't realise you'd given or sold your stash - brave lady!! but so glad you kept some back. This is gorgeous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely and it's so lovely to have you back inspiring us all! TFS Kaz! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back! I missed your art. As always I admire your creativity. This is a great piece. A fan from the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I am doing such a happy dance that you are back. I missed your art so much. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this piece Kaz and all the little touches! Very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous tag Kaz x wonderful details as always x I really must have a clear out but it is so hard to part with items !!

    Sending you my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful piece here again Kaz, it's super to have you back in crafty blogland and to be able to enjoy your masterful laying of all those great vintage elements once more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So much that catches the eye and makes you go back and look again. Love the necklace and claspe, I would never have thought to use something like this, but it just fits beautifully! So nice to see you back crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grungy loveliness! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. I just love every single thing you did on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layers, fabulous vintage chic feel, fabulous stitches! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. another beautiful project x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kaz, this is so absolutely gorgeous!! Grungy,romantic, vintage and outright shabby beautiful! So happy to have you back!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx