Thursday, 24 March 2016

Number 5

 Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Wow! Its nearly at the end of March.....How did that happen?
This year is just flying by!

Today I'm would like to share with you my latest vintage project...
I really wanted to try out the new Tim Holtz Distress crayons
I've used set #3
(I'm a bit late to the distress crayon to the party and yes.... I've so missed out!)
I used the crayons on the mini canvas and they worked a treat!
I like how they have blended together and have given the canvas a really cool worn/distressed look.
(To find out more about the distress crayons and how they work, check out all about them here)
(They are available to buy here)

I used Wendy Vecchi potting shed Archival ink on the back of an Idea-ology cabinet card, added some rub-ons and stamped using Mixed media set (Tim Holtz). 
As I created the piece I kept finding things with the number 5, this number has a personal meaning to me so I went with it.... The playing card is one from my own vintage collection and I decided to highlight it with a very old curtain ring..the other 5`s are from idea-ology

The vintage French bank credit is an original from 1922......I adore the writing...its so neat!
To finish I used a Stampers Anonymous stencil and added the word "respond"
using Archival ink in potting shed.

As always feel free to leave a comment....I really appreciate each and everyone!

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!
I will be back after the Easter break

bye for now
Kaz
xxx


14 comments:

  1. I love that you are crafting again. And crafting such gorgeous things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work and the way you use genuine vintage pieces. Number 5 is special for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're dipping your toe back in girlie <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. PINNED!!! Perfection in every way...and this is why I love you...lol! May you have the most wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Kaz!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously collaged elements , Kaz that create a stunning vintage piece of Art . Huge love here for this one .
    Hope you have a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see your gorgeous vintage makes again - you have a real knack for putting elements together into a wonderful design and composition. Happy Easter.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Kaz, gorgeous and inspiring! Happy Easter! Bobbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely stunning layout Kaz and in your own wonderful style x
    Hope you have a great Easter too

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the design of this piece and the wonderful vintage tones... Hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always loved your vintage style collage pieces and it's so wonderful to see them again!! Fantastic piece, love it!!

    Happy Easter, hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Kaz! You have such a way with industrial and vintage combo- i so love your style! Loving the 5!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx