Friday, 11 March 2016

Vintage Ink and the dog...

Hello friends

Hope you are all good....
Hope you have had a good week...
My week has been really busy as in between work,
I decided ( on a whim)  to finally re-locate to the warmth of the house,
I love working in my shed but  have to say....the cold has beat me!

Anyway I thought I would share this make with you  
I really enjoyed creating this one.
I created the background using a brayer and lots Paperartsy fresco chalk paints


 The image is one of my favourites......
Its from Paperartsy Vintage Ink and the dog stamp sets here
I stamped used black Archival ink


I wasn't sure how the image would stamp out on top of the brayered layers of paint,
but I really like how it has given it a distressed/worn look....

I  added lots of stitching and layered it over another piece of painted card,
which I had also added some of Tim Holtz rub-ons to.
I decided to stamp out  another set of words and mount them onto 3d foam to give it some dimension.
Right I better clean up my desk as the big down side of being in the house is
I can`t shut the door on it and walk away (like I would of in my shed)
everyone who visits can now see how messy I am!

As always feel free to leave a comment,great to know you've popped by
Wishing you a fabulous weekend!
Bye for now

Kaz
x


10 comments:

  1. these are some of my favourite gentlemen! have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my kinda thing Kaz....fab stamp, love brayering...bit of stitchin.......we need to play together...but not in your shed! Great piece of art....I now need that stamp, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed playing with a brayer and Frescos! I love the colours you combined on this piece to create the perfect background for the fab image.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that brayered background and hope to give it a try over the next few days.......if i can make some time to play !!!
    The stamped image looks great Kaz and the stitching really adds to the vintage feel

    TFS and hope you have a lovely weekend too
    HUgs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Kaz Love it have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is good to see you back great project
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourite sets..... Love what you have created Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY!!! Artsy and vintage! LOVE the soft spring tones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have I missed so many posts?? I must have been down longer than I thought!
    Love these stamps as well- some of my favs!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx