Pages

Sunday, 3 April 2016

April-12 tags 2016

Hello Friends

Hope you are all good and have had a lovely Easter!
April already!!
Wow that came around so quick!

Tim has just recently posted the April tag for this month you can find all the info here
Its been such a long time since I last took part.....not because I haven't wanted to but just down to time.....so I'm really going to work harder at making time for just for me so I get chance to play!

I didn't have any of the woodgrain cardstock but I did have some from Tim's paper stash (Motif) so I used that instead.....
Like Tim says....Its a really great way to use up any scraps by making a mosaic, it was all stuck down using the distress collage medium.....Love this stuff!
I added lots of layers, stitches, Idea-ology rub-ons and some of my own vintage finds
To finish it off, I mounted it onto an old vintage book cover...
So don't forget to go to Tim's blog here to get all the details
To buy products for  tis project, head over to Art from the heart here.....

Thanks so much for passing by, I really enjoyed taking part!
As always feel free to leave a comment....

Have a fabulous week!
Bye for now

Kaz
x


16 comments:

  1. A fabulous version Kaz! I bet getting bits to fit the umbrella man was a labour of love, but well worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kaz! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the grungy look to your version and the umbrella man mosaic is perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Kaz, so clever to use rain man! The background with all the ephemera looks brilliant too, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umbrella man really does belong on an April tag (as in April showers bring May flowers). The embellishments and depth are really nice as well. What a great tag. And you did it so fast too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally wonderful Kaz, I love your style - you took the tag and made it your own - beautifully!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful to see your inimitable style with Tims remix tag Kaz, you've rocked this months version.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genius! Your style is unique , love your version , love your works! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an absolute winner! Kaz. Totally Love your version .

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolute fabulous take!!! I LOVE every bit, especially Umbrella Man!!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaz, I absolutely adore your layers on this!!
    Love your version the best!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! I love it! Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your creation, Kaz. The umbrella man and the background are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This piece is Genius!! My favorite so far!! love all the details and would love a tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, lots of wonderful details make this a feast for the eyes. Umbrella man has never looked better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx