Sunday, 22 May 2016

PaperArtsy Infusions

Hello friends

I hope you are all good!
Just a really quick post today to share with you how 
I have used the new Paperartsy Infusions...
(I'm a little late to the Infusions party....how rude of me!)
If you haven't seen them yet then you really need to give them a go......you won't be disappointed
 I got mine from country view crafts  here 

I used the infusions to create a negative print using a stencil....

(Ive got a how too you tube tutorial at the end of this post)
The Infusions look like this.....
really cool little bottles, you just piece a hole in the top of the lid and gentle  shake out the granules, a little product really does go a long way!
(to seal just pop a little tape over the lid so the granules don't escape)
For my hanging I used Emerald Isle, golden sands and A bit Jaded.... 
I just love the walnut residue left by the tiny granules....it gives a really cool vintage feel


Here's a little tutorial on how I put it all together...
(p.s there is music....didnt want to make you jump!)
I hope you found the clip helpful....I'm still new to filming/editing!
I hope its inspired you to give them ago...
As always feel free to leave a comment, always great to know you popped by xx
have a great week 

Kaz
x

15 comments:

  1. So effective, such a cool result! ....great video too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Kaz, great video too! Thanks for that, very inspiring and wonderful makes! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial Kaz...lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped by!... :)
    Thank you for sharing this great way of using your Infusions with your stencils, I love the result and your hanging is very beautiful!!
    Crafty hugs
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, I think this technique is fab! I'm hoping to get some infusions soon so thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video Kaz, love the look of the infusions and the black matting really makes the design pop. Always love seeing random stitching added to art and it works fabulously here . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Kaz and a great video to explain the steps. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing your video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Kaz, love the colours and designs and thanks for creating the video, so useful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab video and fab project Kaz.....clever you. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Kaz both vid and wall hanging. Thank you for sharing the 'knowledge'
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh really nice! And great vid too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the results you achieved Kaz and your video is excellent! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the results you have achieved...you have inspired me to have a play with mine later....they are still sealed!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx