Pages

Friday, 19 August 2016

Together....

Hello friends

Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful summer....
If you are a regular follower of my blog you will know that Ive not been around much as Ive been
spending some much needed quality time with my friends and family, its been so busy trying to cram everything in but its been so much fun creating some great memories with them.

Although Ive been super busy.....Ive still managed to sneak in some much needed arty time 
(usually, very late at night while everyone is asleep and bonus.... plus extra bonus I get to watch the Olympics in Rio, its multi-tasking at its best!)

So I apologise for it being a very, very quick post,
I will leave you with some photographs of my end result.






I created lots of layers for this make, using gesso, I used the lace as a stencil and applied gesso through it to create a cool shabby plaster look. I also used lots of distress sprays/crayons/paints/archival ink and embellished it with vintage lace, beads, stitching and crochet flowers.....I picked the photograph up from a local car boot sale.

Again I really do apologise for it being a quick post....
Normal service will resume very soon...
feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate each one

Have a great weekend 

Kaz 
x




6 comments:

  1. it's inky and lovely as always Kaz :D TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snippets of lace that you included on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo Kaz, I love the backgrounds, your layering, stitching and those gorgeous beaded flowers! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality time is never lost time...crafts can wait...good for you! I LOVE this...gorgeous layers and stitching and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work and a great colour combo. Lots of intricate layers and some fabulous detailing too.

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Love Grey and yellow together and you have brought them together in this piece so effectively with all your well chosen elements .
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx