Friday, 23 September 2016

journey

Hello friends...
Hope you have had a lovely week!
I wanted to share a quick make I recently made
 using some of my Hochanda shopping spree from last month!

This tag uses lots of Decoart-media paints (grunge set)
After watching Andy Skinner, I was so inspired... 
I've still got lots of experimenting to do with them but 
I'm really loving the effects you get with them....
I've also used some Tando/Andy skinner creative tags and 
Industrial elements (bolts and washers)...one of my new favourites!! 
The chevron stencil is also by Andy skinner, along with the stamp set...
The key is one of my own vintage finds, wrapped in rusty wire
I love grungy/industrial so this is was great fun to create!

As always feel free to leave a comment....it's always great to know you popped by.

Have a great weekend!
kaz 
x


13 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOoooo loving these pieces you are doing Kaz!! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a fantastic job with the DecoArt media, Kaz! A gobsmackingly brilliant piece of industrial art! Love it!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I really like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece of art x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous Kaz, wonderful rusty markings and elements and a fabulous design, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaz, this is just spectacular- it looks like real rusted metal! Well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a superb job with those DecoArt/Andy Skinner products Kaz, the bolts and washers have been beautifully rusted and I love the key, that's such a lovely touch. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Kaz! I LOVE all the grungy bits, and the base is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaz this is absolutely amazing. I love the grungy, rusty effects you created here. Wow!! Pinned. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning tag! love this grungy/rusty style! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I really love what you have done with both the tag and the media paints x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's how to do grungy/rusty/Industrial . Fabulous design and execution .
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx