Monday, 17 October 2016

Journey....


 Hello friends

How are you?
Hope you are all good....
I'm feeling a little groggy today...I think i have a cold looming, boo!
Just before half term too...how rude!

So a very quick post from me today to share this grungy make...
I used Tim Holtz papers from the Dapper paper stack, as a base, 
I then used Tim Holtz grit paste through a stencil (TMS058)
When it was dried I rubbed lots of distress crayons over the grit paste.
I then selected a photo from the found relatives set, cut around it and then layered lots of tags etc from the ephemera set (Idea-ology)
I then added stitching and more layers of distress crayons
As always feel free to leave a comment....
I appreciate you popping by.


Bye for now

kaz 
x

11 comments:

  1. Love this project!! Such a wonderful vintage look! I'm also intrigued by the giant scissors behind your project too! Excellent setting to take the pic of your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so lovely and inky Kaz! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely! I've always envied people who can see this in their head and then create it. Well done.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love how you use photographs Kaz and I a,ways love the stitching and layers you add. Those rusty scissors are gorgeous too. Happy Monday. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just SUPER Kaz! Love every grungy detail of this piece (especially the left side with the rivets)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so super cool!! Those grungy scissors, - so clever and of course the collage work and stitching are totally brilliant too, - love it BIG time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your grungy, rusty effects and wonderful layering with the ephemera and photo, a fabulous design Kaz. Hope your cold doesn't amount to much, but typical that it appears just as the half term holiday is on the horizon, have a good break xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cold? Me too, and the flu, and strep, and sinus. I've been miserable, but your make here is perking me up! LOVE every detail and all the layers! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab grungy work of art! Kaz Hope the cold wasn't a stayer . x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx