Friday, 25 November 2016

Art, Imagine,Create

Hello friends...

Hope you are all good!
Wow its been such a busy week...
Last weekend was my birthday, 
 (thanks for the good wishes!)
so I was very spoilt by my family and friends, 
I had a really lovely day, but now Im playing catch up in a big way!

Anyway, today I wanted to share this Andy Skinner inspired make....
I'm still working my way through my Deco-art/Hochanda shopping spree..
(thinking I may NEED some more supplies very soon!)

I created a triptych using three Tando tags backed onto some card
I coloured them with Deco-art media paints
 (yellow green light, cyan and Pyrrole red)
When dry I stencilled some Titan buff paint through Andy skinners stencils
The bolts are also from Tando ( Industrial elements) 
The stars are actually from a christmas decoration
I applied texture sand paste to the star, when it had dried 
I painted them using burnt umber and Quin gold to get a cool rusty look.
The circles are actually old curtain rings....

I really like the grungy look so this was right up my street!
Please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate each one!

Right my desk looks like a disaster zone...looks like I'm going to be busy!
(I may need help!)

Have a great weekend!

Kaz


10 comments:

  1. I love 'em!!! Awesome Kaz TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the industrial look of these Tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect trifecta here Kaz. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really caught my eye. Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool art piece - thank so much for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and love the rusty look you created. Y9ou smashes it Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look really great don't they. Love them. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look awesome Kaz! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous grungy, rusty creations. So effective Kaz, love them. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx