Pages

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Me and you...

Hello friends...
Hope you are all good!
It's getting to that really busy time of the year....
eekkk, so many things to sort, buy, organise
I always find December a bit of a challenge!
I'm not a big fan of christmas, don't get me wrong i love the day,
 but really don't like the build up to it....
I'm actually thinking I may hibernate for the whole of December!!

Anyway before I squirrel away.......I wanted to share this quick make with you
I created it with a left over tag
The tag was covered in old text paper, dried then I applied a coat of gesso through Tim holtz stencils, along with adding some off cuts of vintage lace....
When it had all dried I applied distress paint and distress crayons to get a nice wash of colour...
I then added some splashes of black soot.
The photo is from Photo booth (Idea-ology) framed with a wooden frame from my stash, I also added some paper flowers that also I coloured with distress crayons.
 To finish,  I layered the tag onto some parcel paper, then backed it onto a cabinet card (Idea-ology)
I then added some stitching and the words from chit chat (Idea-ology)

As always feel free to leave a comment, always great to hear from you....

December is a super busy month....so not sure when I will get chance to blog...
don't worry, I'm sure I will pop back over the festive season to share a make or two!
Have a great week!

bye for now 

kaz 



5 comments:

  1. So sweet Kaz! I hope something will turn around your thoughts of the season and you will find yourself enjoying it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Kaz. love this one... have a good Christmas - I'd like to hibernate too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous make Kaz xx Love the background details on your tag and collage elements xx It is certainly a busy time of the year so take care and catch up when you can

    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might be the only one I know whose admitted to the Christmas blahs! LOL! I hope the spirit rages in you soon! ;0) LOVE this make KAZ...so perfectly you, and layered to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Kaz! I'd like to hibernate too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx