Pages

Thursday, 26 January 2017

Idea-ology Part 1

Hello friends

Hope you are good!
Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my previous post,
 I appreciate each and everyone!

Today I thought I would share some more of my samples from the Creativation show...
This  time its from the Idea-ology booth.
I'm a huge fan of Tim's Idea-ology line, I love all the possibilities, the vintage look and all those little findings..... so as you can imagine I was so thrilled to be asked to create for them!
Today I will share some of my vignette boxes,
These are cool little nested boxes that are sold in a packs of 4.
I covered the boxes using the paper stash called Memoranda by Tim Holtz.
Each box was lined with papers then the edges were covered using the new washi tape,
I then filled them with everything Idea-ology,
 ephemera, the new paper dolls, keys rulers, frames, bottles. pocket watches...

(thank you Marjie for taking this photo at the show).
Here's some close ups....


 I loved using the new finials, these are turned wood fittings, they add an extra vintage element to the boxes....I know for sure that I have more of these on my ever growing shopping list!  

A huge thank you to Tim, and Paula for asking me to be a part of the creative process....
....its been a dream come true!

As always feel free to leave a comment,
I really appreciate you popping by xx

All the new Idea-ology is available to order at Art from the Heart here

I hope to post part 2 over the weekend
Have a great day!

Kaz 

25 comments:

  1. such cool works of Art Kaz! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Kaz i love them all, i will have to try the vignette boxes as i us small old altoid tins and they are getting hard to find, i love all Tims new Idea-ology i need it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the detail Kaz on each one and that lovely vintage feel . Fab pieces. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pieces are amazing! TFS Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh... so fantastic...love them all
    greets
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each one individual and so utterly fab! Together they make for one really cool gallery of creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh these are fabulous Kaz. These vignette boxes look great fun to use. I love what you've done with them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Kaz! You have such a way with Tim's products. Your vintage work is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tim's booths at the show always looks amazing, even more so "knowing" someone who has contributed to the display.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaz, you did such an amazing job on each of these! Congratulations and well done! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your pieces Kaz so talented and very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Kaz for everything! Amazing work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love your work Kaz, always have. I just think these little pieces are amazing! Great job and congratulations on a wonderful show at the show~! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous pieces Kaz, each and everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVED all these boxes, Kaz! You did an amazing job! Tim was lucky to have you design them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! These are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Ideaology are just made for one another! Totally brilliant samples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had no idea who's projects were whose, so I'm glad to know. I took photos of all of these because I loved them so...I should have known. Well done, just stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Kaz your vignette boxes are so amazing; after seeing the photos I went and bought more so I could play ... you and Paula always make the cutest projects with those found relatives ... I'm going to try one ! Can't wait for the new product to hit the store !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kaz here I am again admiring your work, I wish you could make a tutorial on this!!! greetings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  21. totally in love with the finials and paper dolls too Kaz..............fabulous makes and you so deserve to be creating for Idea-Ology xxxxx
    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx