Monday, 30 January 2017

Sizzix

Hello friends
Hope you are good!
Its nearly February.....YAY! Im so pleased January is nearly out of the way....
I'm certainly not a fan of Jan!

Just a quick post today,  to share the last of my Creativation samples with you....

This sample is a real mash up of different Tim Holtz products... Ranger inks, Tim's distress paints, Idea-ology along with Sizzix
This piece lived on my desk for quite along time....I just kept adding lots of different elements to it as and when I could, even now looking at it I still want to add more!
The base is an Idea-ology panel frame, which I painted up and distressed using distress paints. 
I added this cool paper doll from Idea-ology , along with a mix up of ephemera...
The pipes and cogs are the cool dies from Sizzix/Tim Holtz called "Industrial" and "Pipes"
These dies are a must....I really loved using them
I added lots of Idea-ology arrows, coloured with distress paints. 
 The ticket is from another Sizzix die "Tiny tabs and tags" (another must have die!)
The background is from the Memoranda paper stash, I've sewn into it, added splats of paint and also added lots of different washi tapes...
To finish I added some of the new Quote chips (Idea-ology)these can be coloured with paint or inks...

Again a Huge thank you to Tim, Mario, Paula and all the other lovely designers.....
its been so much fun to be a part of such a fabulous team!
As always feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate you popping by...
Have a great week!
bye for now 

Kaz 
x
For all your Idea-ology shopping check out Art from the heart here
For Sizzix check them out here


12 comments:

  1. What a delightful piece! Full of so many cool details...seems like there's something different, to see, each time! I can hardly wait for my favorite craft store to have all Tim's new idea•ology (and Ranger, and Stampers Anonymous AND Sizzix) on the shelves! Super tutorial, Ms. Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim kept showing this at the show and talking about how much he loved it! I can see why with all the details! Beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaz this is fabulous! Love it ❤️ Debsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous piece, I love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece of art is awesome. I've been looking for the Idea-ology paper doll with no success, Are they available yet? Have not seen them listed on Tim's site or anyplace on e-Bay..bstoby@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY - love all the elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is brilliant! When Tim showed the samples in the FB live video, this piece was the one who caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaz, I've followed you for many years and each time you jazz me more. I really love these and I'll have to get the new TH dies. He's keeping me in a happy poor house along with all of you awersome artists and designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can you tell I love it?!! I don't think it needed anything else. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS ! For truth I love so much all your CHA projects, they are outstanding! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real stunner! Kaz I echo the LOVE Anita ^^ shares for this masterpiece.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx