Sunday, 5 February 2017

Collection No 5

Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
I've not had the best start to February.....
We've had an un-welcome visitor in our home AKA The Lurgy!
Its been very quiet as I have Laryngitis, Yuk, (although my family are enjoying the peace!)
Hoping its finally on its way back to where it came from!
 ( btw a big thank you for all the lovely messages on my Facebook/insta pages)

Today I want to share a Panel frame from Idea-ology that Ive been working on....
As you all know I love to create grunge, so this was right up my street!
 I used lots of gesso, distress paints and distress crayons to get that grunge look!
I then embellished it with lots of Idea-ology and some of my own vintage finds
The word 'collection' is from the New Idea-ology quote chips, I added some stitching to mine
The base is one from the base boards (also Idea-ology) I grunged this up using paints distress crazingand distress crayons, then I added a few remnant rub-ons 
I coloured the salvaged doll with alcohol inks in espresso and pebble, gave her some wings from the ephemera pack and crowned with that cool crown.  She is framed in an Idea-ology baroque frame
I hope you like what Ive created, please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate each and everyone.

If you have Facebook I have a  "Little Shabby shed page" (link on sidebar) You can keep up to date with all my blog posts there too!
Thanks so much for popping by!
Have a great week!

Kaz 
x





15 comments:

  1. Very nice Kaz love all the elements and grunge process priceless and amazing work as always....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaz - this is beautiful! Love the close up of all the details even down to the rubs on the new idea-ology pieces on the ruler - sigh- just loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute gorgeous Kaz!! Love the grungyness (is that even a word) lol.. Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaz! Soooo cool! Can't stop looking at it. Love all your found bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super!! The frame looks incredible, as does the rest! Hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing as always. I bow to you, Queen of Grunge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE every bit of it!!! it's gorgeous! The ruler is my favorite bit I "think".
    Do you recall if that is ground expresso (and black?) paint used on the Heirloom rose? it's just the perfect combination of inky bits and bobs Kaz! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the baroque frame, this has set my mind whirring. Where's my notebook or I will forget. Loving all the elements and stitching too.....yum! Tea can wait...off for a rummage. I love it Kaz! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great GRUNGY piece Kaz! That number 5 is my favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, you're a genius at adding interesting details & gorgeous textures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so gorgeous, beautifully grunged and brilliantly designed, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to own this...oh my word I love every bit! Gorgeous on every level. PINNED!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally fabulously grungy Kaz xx just been checking out your other posts too..........just wonderful and so amazing x bet these creations looked fab in the Idea-Ology Booth x
    Hope you feel better soon
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous vintage grunge ! Kaz So much to love...
    I'm arriving late so I do hope you are feeling alot better now .
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx