Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Heart & Soul

Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Wishing you a very Happy Valentines day...

A quick post today to share a project I made a while ago
I used an Idea-ology vignette panel as a base, covered in an original
 french bank statement from 1922.
I then took a laser (photocopy) copy of a photograph of one of my vintage photos and created a image transfer onto the panel.
I then added lots of layers, ephemera, old key, cogs, old buttons, etc.
I used distress paints and inks to distress the panel.
To finish I made a frame from an old ruler and placed the panel in the middle 
The word is from the New Tim Holtz Quote chips and as it's valentine's I added some hearts.

As always feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate you taking time out to comment.
Have yourselves a lovely week!
Bye for now 

Kaz
x


13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a delightful ensemble, so pleasing to the eye! The vignette panel is fabulous, didn't know about those, and the image is so haunting. Loving your work Kaz. Xx 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. love,love, love enough said! Rigtheous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I'm always blown away by your assemblages Kaz. I love this. There's so much in it. I keep zooming in to explore a little further. Brilliant image transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Kaz!! fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaz, this is so fabulous! Your vintage work is just beyond fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the original French bank statement , love,y backdrop and I adore the focal image and embellishments . Gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant piece of assemblage work! That french bank statement looks so cool and the transfer worked briliantly! A stunning piece of vintage art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous Kaz, so many incredible pieces put together and striking contrasts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fab! I so love your artistic style. All those touches of vintage treasure in your capable hands = result everytime .
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh pinned so pinned! LOVE every bit and love that you photo transferred!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx