Pages

Friday, 24 February 2017

Memory....

Hello friends

Hope you are good!
I cannot believe how quick this week has flown by....
Time always flies when your having fun!

Today I'm quickly sharing this make...
I love, love, love using lots of layers of mediums to create texture and dimension.
I started by stencilling with Tim Holtz grit paste, I added some gesso, distress crayons, distress paint and lots of stitching.
The centre piece is a photo from Idea-ology photo booth, framed in an Idea-ology monocle...
I added lots of black cotton to circle it along with a 
vintage pocket watch frame (from my own vintage stash)
I stamped over parts of the page using Tim's Birch and pine set...and the stars were distressed and added randomly. (I stamped in Archival ink.)
To finish I added some Idea-ology Remnant rub-ons and the words are from
 the new releases of Idea-ology called Clippings...

I really appreciate you passing by, please feel free to leave a comment!

Im sorry its such a short post....hope to be back very soon!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Kaz
x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design Kaz - I just want to touch your textured background - simply stunning. Someone needs to teach me to sew! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the stencilling and textural layers. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous
    Curious about distress crayons can't wait to see some in real life

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just beautiful - colour, textures, detail - fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, loving the textures, and the stitching is ace! Xx 😜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kaz, I love the gorgeous textured background and those soft colours - oh, and the great pocket watch too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous background and a stunning layout Kaz, love the way you have framed the photograph

    TFS and Best Wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! All the texture looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real stunner! Incredible piece x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx