Pages

Sunday, 2 April 2017

My Sweetheart...

Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Wishing you a very happy April!
(hopefully without too many April showers!)

A very, very quick post from me today 
 to share with you this latest make...
To create the background I used
Tim's distress crayons, combined with grit paste through stencils and my new favourite... opaque crackle paste... I just love this stuff!
I layered lots of old text papers, torn denim substrates and lots of stitching using my trusty sewing machine! 
The photo is from Idea-ology photo booth and I added one of my old, vintage rusty keys. 
The "My Sweetheart" is also from the new Idea-ology Clippings...
(i love these too!)

Sorry its a such a quick post....its been a very busy few days here, 
hopefully normal service will resume soon!

Please do feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one...

I will be back very soon
Have a great week!
Kaz

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Kaz, those denim tones with the rust are superb. Hugs. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is superlative Kaz. You inspire me greatly. Need to go and do a bit of stitching. Sewing machine is always out so no excuse. Wonderful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous textures and gorgeous composition Kaz, the collaging is amazing as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love the layering and colors!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blues and the sewing and the layering under the photo. Really impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx