Pages

Thursday, 11 May 2017

Assemblage

Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Today I want to share a quick post all about the 
new Tim Holtz Assemblage Jewellery line...its seriously a must have!!
The Assemblage line is only available in the USA and is exclusive to Joanns stores
(but I've been super enough to get my hands on some!)

I'm a huge fan of the leather cuffs, 
so when I saw that Tim had released some I was very happy!
Heres some close ups....
this one was distressed with a little sandpaper 
On this next cuff,
I actually stamped on this cuff using Archival ink..... 
its stamped perfectly!
This cuff was also distressed again to give a cool worn look 
Heres a close up of all three!
I've really loved working with the cuffs and what I
 like the most is that you don't need any fancy equipment.
I also love that the word bands are interchangeable so you can swap them about!

Check out Tim's blog here for a close up of all the new additions.....
I know I want more of them and my shopping list is growing!


As always feel free to leave a comment, always great to know you popped by!
Have a great week 

Kaz
x

9 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Awesome Kaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a fabulous job with these Kaz. You're a lucky girl to get hold of them, as soon as I saw the release I needed to have them and then I was so disappointed that we can't get hold of them here in the UK. Wish we had a Joanns store.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cuffs Kaz, love how you sanded one and I love the natural look and distressed feel. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes these look fabulous, love how you put them together, I think I shall be looking for some of these on my next visit to the USA xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool Kaz! Like these a lot! Must try to get some too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool that you distressed them. I hadn't seen these on any other posts. I wasn't into the beading, so I haven't been to Joann's, but now will stop by! Love me some cuffs! ;0 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cuffs look amazing the way you have distressed them Kaz. Most of the line is available from Simon Says Stamp now too. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx