Pages

Monday, 1 May 2017

Tiny houses....

Hello friends

Hope you are all good!
Happy May day to you!
Sorry Ive not been around much....
Life has been pretty hectic of late
and Ive been really busy enjoying some much needed
 family/friends time!

Today I thought I would share a couple of Tiny houses from Tim Holtz/Sizzix
I love creating with this die...
( one of my favourites!)
After cutting the die out, I gessoed the chipboard.
Next I painted with distress paint,
 when it was dry I sanded the colour back with some sandpaper to give a worn look.
I then painted them with vintage collage medium.
I mixed up some of the paper dolls with the botanical ephemera pack 
I then added some clippings for the words and some of the Idea-ology tape 
The stars are from Idea-ology too! 

The paper dolls were painted with distress paints 

I hope you like them!
As always feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate you popping by!
Have a lovely week!

Kaz
x


11 comments:

  1. LOVE these houses Kaz. The Ephemera brings those paper dolls to life even more and I love the choice of words for each one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...just love what you have done with the Paper Dolls. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of the die, love youur houses and the paper dolls and botabical thingies go s well together, - love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shabby wood look of the houses is fabulous, and I love the colourful ephemera and tinted Paper Dolls.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Kaz and have gone together beautifully. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous houses Kaz, love the vintage colouring and how you painted the Paoer Dolls, lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY! The couple with the shared and their daughter...like you! So clever! So fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fun die I'm playing with two right now ! I love what you did :)
    Those paper dolls are so much fun !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them, they're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx